choose your package
Whether you need a little extra help or someone to take over all the heavy lifting, our clinic packages start by getting your event registration, payment, and attendee management organized and online. Goodbye spreadsheets, one-off emails, and chasing checks.
Or, if you're looking for equine branding, website design, or promotional products, check out our à la carte services.
Our entry-level package includes all the essentials you need to free up your time, boost event attendance, collect payment (in advance), and get your event online.
- Customized event webpage & URL
- Online registration management
- Online attendee waitlist, refund, & cancellation management
- Online payment management (funds are deposited directly into your bank account BEFORE your event)
- Online facility and/or facilitator waivers (e.g. bye bye paper copies)
- Bi-weekly registration reports
- Listing on the Creative Quarterhorse website events calendar
- Dedicated support person for attendees (and you!)
Our mid-level package adds online session scheduling, online stabling booking, email and social media promotional support, and more.
- Walk Package deliverables PLUS
- Online session scheduling (i.e. attendees sign up for specific time slots online vs. manual scheduling)
- One email invitation (Note: You provide the list.) plus up to two pre-event reminders
- Online registration & pre-payment for event stabling (if desired)
- Online gift certificates (if desired)
- Weekly registration reports
- Three social media promotional posts (copy + graphics) for the channels of your choice
save with our SEASON PASS
Everything is cheaper in bulk (except horses, of course). That's why you'll save big when you sign up to have Creative Quarterhorse manage events for your entire clinic season.
Pricing is based on the number of events you're planning, so reach out for a quote.
Need a New Brand or Website?
Equine branding, websites, and branded promotional items are available as one-off engagements (whether we manage your clinics or not). Click below to learn more.